Saturday, May 16, 2009

Arf.



Let me introduce you to the latest addition to the Sam Family, Maxine.

Maxine's her full name, but we like to call her Max or Maxi. I like it. Short, easy to remember.

She's exactly two months and a day old to the day and guess what: she has a twin brother. I know dogs are born in litters but only two were born in her case. Her older brother's with another family now.

Her birthday's on the 15th of March -- and that's just one day away from mine!

I think she's a little deaf, because she just doesn't listen to anything the family says.

She has a fear of heights; we've only thought her how to climb up the stairs leading to our front door. She's also slightly afraid of wavy yellow curtains.

From the way she treats the grass and other leafy things, you can tell she's a vegetarian.

Right now, I really have to watch myself when I lie down. For some reason every time I do, she tries to eat my face. So far she's only got a taste of my nose, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen the inside of her mouth.

If you haven't seen her on skype already, head down to the previous post to see a few snapshots of her in the car after picking me up from school.



Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Vindication
20.05.2009



Infamous
26.05.2009




Hearts to the World

A Cempaka Schools Awareness Event
29.05.2009




ThinkCon '09, Cheras
30.05.2009




Drum Slices '09
12.06.2009
13.06.2009
14.06.2009


















I wanna learn how to play the saxophone.

No comments: