Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lost.



Oh, yeah. I've joined the few million people who are already hooked on the series, Lost. I'm currently on the sixth episode of the first season, and I'm really getting to know why it's become so popular.

I think I'm going to like this series, very much.



The Inter-house Debate Semi-Finals were held today in Cheras, and it was a war of speech and views from both the competitors and the members of the floor.

The end result? Seladang and Beruang stepping up to the finals. Vikram and I are in for one amazing rebuttal against each other.

Let's hope the spirit carries on to the Debate Finals on Friday.



Speaking of this coming Friday, the day after tomorrow is summing up to become one heck of a day.

First of all, you've got the Inter-House Debate Finals -- which from the looks of today is going to be epic.

Secondly, Hearts to the World. Exhibitions, booths, performances, maybe a few surprises -- need I say any more? *refer below

And finally Insomniac Games is releasing the first ever footage of gameplay from their upcoming project, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. Not to mention more Uncharted 2: Among Theives gameplay! Being the geek that I am, I'm mega hyped.
















Are you ready?

No comments: