Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Splash.

Chilled with Janice in morning at CPAC (the strings studio to be exact). Stayed there 'till 10 ish to practise the Chinese Drums. How you might ask? By singing. ;)

After that went over to Mr. Alphonsus' Room to hand in and "upgrade" Ellya's citation. If you haven't guessed it already, I'm reading it. Stayed there for awhile, learnt a thing or two from the man and was given a holiday task for them choral speakers.

Then changed into something a bit more buoyant (more on that later), and walked over to the hall. I-Movie Competition. Was quite proud of the Seladang I-Movie - loved the props. I won't post any spoilers here other than our titles were 25 Candles and Beruang's effects were f*cking awesome (I use that word very highly; go watch the I-Movie, you'll understand). They had a scene similar to Wanted's bullet curving. Yeah, that awesome.

Big Splash. First time jumping into the pool with my sports attire and certainly not the last. After the official "jumping", all of us lined up by the side of the pool and systematically dived into the pool. It was amazing not only because of the organisation but also because of the sheer amount of people doing it. Absolutely spectacular.

Then I changed way over at the Boys' Toilet in N1, which was much, much drier, cleaner and emptier than the Boys' Locker Room by the swimming pool. Got into the full-black attire for the Commencements Full-dress Rehearsal. Didn't get to hang out with the orchestra (as usual), but I did get to talk to Qi Shaun for awhile while searching for Vanessa. It also wasn't much of a rehearsal if you asked me. The Chinese Drummers only performed once, and even then some of our drummers had already gone home or were having the Life-Saving Course - that was around 1615. I skipped my Life-Saving Course today to practise for Commencements which is tomorrow. Even as I type, Ellya's still in school saving Xin You or David's life probably.

Also, I discovered I have a knack for cracking Rubik's Cubes. Leon and I like messed up and completed a cube five times over. Don't expect me to do it again. It was probably a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

Do come for Commencements tomorrow. It'll be one helluva ride, I assure you (minus the long prize-giving sessions).

Oh, and did I mention my mother's performing as well? ;)






The Perfect Peoples are gonna Stay Perfect.

No comments: